Monday, February 2, 2015

Proposal Accepted

I received the first email asking me if I would be interested in publishing a book on September 9, 2014.  Last week on January 28, 2015, we received an email stating that our book proposal had been accepted.  Now we just are waiting on financial approval and then I assume after that a contract.

We are tentatively putting out some feelers to see if certain individuals are interested in writing with us.  So far, I have agreed to write two chapters, both with co-authors as well as the introduction and conclusion with my main writing partner. 

We have started a literature review and the application for ethics approval. 

The wheels are slowly moving.  I have a feeling that I am on the edge of the pool, about to jump in to deep water.

No comments:

Post a Comment